Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Yankee or Dixie?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    68% Dixie
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    67% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    64% dixie

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    Did just make a trip down there NOLA? My uncle is going on vacation in Tampa in a couple of weeks, and is going to watch a Yankee game (I believe against the Twins or Pirates). He's a Dodger fan, but thats the best option he has while he is there.

    I would like to go on a little FLA tour during spring training and go to multiple sites. That would be alot of fun.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #25
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    73% Dixie

  6. #26
    Inactive Member PVLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2004
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    Oh my goodness...96% dixie????

  7. #27
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Oh my goodness...96% dixie????

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thats a lot of redneck!!! j/k [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    Well I don't feel like my neck is quite so red now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #29
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    56% and i have lived in SWVA all my life and all of it in Wise Co.? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member PVLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2004
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    I knew I liked the Charlie Daniels Band and sweet tea a little too much...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •